Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just So You're Not Completely In The Dark

I must admit that I'm finding it difficult to reflect on everything here as it happens. Each day my senses are overwhelmed by new experiences and every day I learn something new. Long story short, I love it here. I feel so at home and have already pushed myself beyond many limits, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. Until I manage to find the light to share with you I would definitely recommend checking out our group's blog. You can find it by going to the Dragons's website (www.wheretherebedragons.com), clicking on the "yak yak" link, then finding the Himalayan Studies Semester, Spring 2012 option under Current Courses. We have a pretty amazing group that never fails to inspire me. 

Expect something new this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment